Astoria Women's Edwardian Leather Shoes (Ivory)
This product is on Last Chance and is non-returnable.
Astoria Edwardian Shoes are authentic, elegant, and perfectly styled to match your Gatsby, Titanic, World War I and Downton Abbey costumes. Uniquely styled from an extant pair of Edwardian shoes, these multi-strapped beauties work perfectly for afternoon picnics or evening soirees, and date from 1900 to 1925.
The custom made French heel offers style and stability, while the almond toe is delicate and won't pinch.
Materials & Sizing
- 100% calf skin leather upper
- Lined in 100% leather
- 100% smooth leather soles
- Functional buttons can be moved to fit straps to high or low arches.
- Custom made French heels are 1.75 inches high, and perfectly balanced for all-day comfort.
- "B" width (average).
- Runs true to size for most customers.
- Order a half-size larger if you prefer your shoes to fit more loosely, have "C" width feet, or intend to wear with thicker stockings