Colette Women's Edwardian Button Boots (Black)
Colette Button Boots are incredible reproductions of true antique boots, featuring intricate cutout detailing and four straps closing with real buttons - no zippers here! To adjust each strap to fit you perfectly, simply move the buttons.
With a shaped top and scalloped sides, paired with a practical Louis heel, the Colette are the boots dreams are made of. Pair them with late Victorian, Edwardian, and Great War impressions, as well as cosplay, Downton Abbey, Titanic, Steampunk, Lolita, and Gothic attire. Colette boots may be custom fit to your ankle and calf by moving the buttons.
You will need a button hook to easily and quickly get your boots on.
Materials & Sizing
- Uppers are calf leather
- 4 button closure with 0.5 in / 1.3 cm overlap - move the buttons to adjust fitment.
- Custom made Louis heels are 2 in / 5 cm high, and perfectly balanced for all-day comfort
- Leather soling
- Full leather lining
- Shank measures 6.5 in / 16.5 cm high / total height when worn is 8.5 / 21.6 cm
- "B" width (average)
- Top circumference measures 10 in / 25 cm. These boots can be let out or taken in by moving the buttons.
- Runs true to size for most customers
- Order a half-size larger for wide-width feet, or if you prefer your shoes to fit more loosely, or intend to wear with thicker stockings.
- A button hook is required for ease of closure
I bought these in 2020, when Rags and Jags Mercantile was still the UK seller for American Duchess. I had to move some buttons for a better fit.
They are absolutely gorgeous, I love wearing them and they are so comfortable. They come out for every special occasion and I can wear them all day.
They make me feel like a Victorian gothic heroin and I think you should definitely treat yourself to a pair.