Dauphine 18th Century Shoe Buckles
Dauphine rhinestone shoe buckles are the perfect historically accurate way to keep the latchets on your 18th century shoes securely fastened. The sparkly, silver "Dauphine" buckles are named for the Princess of France and are delicate, feminine, and beautifully crafted. Add that extra bit of Georgian elegance to your ensemble.
- Dauphine 18th Century Shoe Buckles are solid cast, nickel-plated white brass that won't bend or break
- Clear, high-grade, glass rhinestones are set into an authentic Georgian ribbon design
- Chape and Tongue function - the only proper, historical way to keep latchet shoes fastened
- Domed design curves with the top of your shoes
- The only authentic paste buckles available, specially designed by American Duchess
- Dauphine 18th Century Shoe Buckles measure approximately 2.25" x 1.75" and fit a 1"-1 1/4" width latchet (depending on the stiffness of the latchet material)
- Dauphine 18th Century Shoe Buckles are interchangeable with Fleur and Trianon styles.
- Made and sold exclusively by American Duchess.
*Shoe buckles are sold in pairs, above price is for one pair.
Need help fitting 18th century buckles?
Check out our nifty guide on How to Fit Shoe Buckles, or watch the video below: