This page was last updated January 29, 2024
The All Day Every Day Collection - Watson, Jenny, and Marjorie
Watson, Jenny, and Marjorie have arrived in our EU warehouse and all pre-orders have been shipped out!
The Wide Collection - Wide width Bernadette, Claire, Kensington, Lilith, Londoner, Paris (black, tan/brown), and Pompadour
Wide width Bernadette, Claire, Kensington, Lilith, Londoner, Paris (black, tan/brown), and Pompadour have arrived in our EU warehouse and all pre-orders have been shipped out!
The WTF Collection - Waltz, Tango, and FoxtrotWaltz, Tango, and Foxtrot are currently available on pre-order with a delivery estimate to our EU warehouse in March/April 2024
The Beloved Boots Collection - Anne, Sierra, and new colors/widths of Paris
Anne, Sierra, and new colors/widths of Paris (black suede, cordovan, steel gray, and burgundy; available in wide and regular) are available for pre-order with a delivery estimate to our EU warehouse in May 2024
|Please note that we do not split-ship orders. All items in an order will ship together once all of the products have come into stock; that means if your order contains a shoe from this pre-order and a shoe from a pre-order arriving later, they'll both ship when the final shoe arrives at our warehouse. For more information about how our pre-orders process works, please read our pre-order information page.
Factors currently affecting pre-order schedulesUnfortunately, but not unsurprisingly, we have experienced some significant production delays due to the effects of the pandemic on our supply chain. These have included:
- Protecting the health of everyone involved in the production of your shoes
- Impacts on our leather suppliers and shoe component supply chain
- A critical shortage of shipping containers in China for sea freight is causing global transportation issues.
- Low capacity and availability of air freight to move completed goods to our warehouses. It's currently taking us 3-4 weeks to move products that have previously taken 4-6 days.
- Critical capacity issues at most major ports are causing delays due to increased consumer demand for almost all tangible goods.
- Ongoing truck freight issues within the EU due to a driver shortage
We regularly email customers that have opted-into notifications with updates relating to the progress of their pre-orders. If you have opted-out of notification emails then we recommend that you check our Facebook page for the latest updates.
If you have an questions, or need assistance in making adjustments to an existing order, or need to cancel a late order then please contact us!