Astoria Edwardian Shoes are authentic, elegant, and perfectly styled to match your Downton Abbey, Titanic, and Gatsby costumes.
PRE-ORDER. Estimated Delivery Date has been pushed to early July 2022. Pre-order shoes are not yet in stock and will begin shipping in July 2022, along with anything else in your order. See our pre-order schedules page for more information on delivery dates.
Uniquely styled from an original pair of Edwardian shoes, these lattice-strapped shoes work perfectly for daytime picnics or evening soirees, from World War I to the Roaring Twenties, and date from 1900 to 1925.
The custom made French heel offers style and stability, while the gently pointed toe looks delicate and won't pinch.
Materials & Sizing
- 100% calf skin leather upper
- Lined in 100% leather
- 100% smooth leather soles
- Functional buttons can be moved to fit straps to high or low arches.
- Custom made French heels are 1.75 inches high, and perfectly balanced for all-day comfort.
- "B" width (average).
- Runs true to size for most customers.
- Order a half-size larger if you prefer your shoes to fit more loosely, have "C" width feet, or intend to wear with thicker stockings