Gibson Edwardian Shoes are perfectly period for c. 1890s - 1925. Dyeable, elegant and sturdy, Gibson will look excellent at your Downton Abbey, World War I, Somewhere in Time, and Titanic events, as well as very smart with modern clothes. These versatile shoes are fantastic for cottagecore and Lolita outfits, or historybounding.
PRE-ORDER. Estimated Delivery Date - June/July 2022. Pre-order shoes are not yet in stock and will begin shipping after they arrive in June 2022, along with anything else in your order. If you wish to order an in-stock item and want to receive it sooner, please place two separate orders. See our pre-order schedules page for more information on delivery dates.
Gibson is directly created from an original Edwardian shoe, and bears iconic cutout styling, a gracefully pointed toe, and our exclusive, custom-made French heel. Easily customize your ivory Gibsons with Angelus Leather products, availabe in the Accessories section.
Materials & Sizing
- Uppers are high grade, soft, hand-stitched calfskin
- Dyeable and paintable
- Premium grade pigskin lining.
- 100% Leather sole
- Custom made French heels are 2 inches / 5.08 cm high, and perfectly balanced for all-day comfort.
- "B" width (average)
- Runs True to Size for most customers
- Seen on television in Cinemax's "The Knick"