Star Princess Camille Women's Edwardian Boots (Silver/Blue)
This special limited edition of our popular Camille boots is inspired by the Star Princess costume in Phantom of the Opera with a healthy dose of historical design. Based closely on original 1890s vaudeville, opera, and circus boots, metallic leather boots were a popular choice for performers at the turn of the 20th century.
The special edition Star Princess boots are fantastic for cosplaying Christine Daae from Phantom, various super heroes and video game avatars, or your favorite ice princess. Think of the possibilities: Can-can, Vaudeville, historybounding, theatrical costumes, Moulin Rouge!
These tall boots feature a shaped top, leather foxing throughout, and a gorgeous 3 in / 7.6 cm French heel.
As a lace-up boot, the Camilles are very adjustable for a wide variety of ankle and low-calf measurements. The top of the Camille boots does not extend to the widest part of the calf muscle. Measurements scale a little based on size.
Calf Size Range - 12 in - 17 in / 30.5 cm - 43.2 cm
Ankle circumference (edge to edge) - 9 in - 11.5 in / 22.8 cm - 29.2 cm
Boot height (does not include heel) - 8.5 in / 21.5 cm
Camilles come with an additional set of extra-long laces - 154 in / 391 cm long.
Materials & Sizing
- Uppers are handstitched velveteen foxed with calf leather
- Custom made French heels are 3 in / 7.62 cm high, and perfectly balanced for all-day comfort.
- 100% leather sole, perfect for dancing
- Leather collar with textile lining
- Shaft measures 8.5 in / 21.5 cm
- 6 in / 16 cm cm wide tongue with lace keeper loop
- Camilles come with an additional set of extra-long laces - 154 in / 391 cm long.
- "B" width (average)
- Adjustable lace up closure with grommets
- Runs true to size for most customers.
- Order a half-size larger for wide-width feet, or if you prefer your shoes to fit more loosely, or intend to wear with thicker stockings.
|Upper||100% Calf Leather and Velveteen Textile|
|Lining||Pigskin leather & cotton textile|
|Heel Height||3 inch / 7.62 cm|
|Design||Designed in Reno, Nevada, USA|
|Materials||People's Republic of China|
|Assembly||Made in China