Manhattan Women's Victorian Cloth-Top Button Boots (Ivory/French Blue)
Meet our Manhattan wildcard! This gorgeous ivory and French blue color is a limited offering. Don't miss them!
Manhattan Victorian Cloth-Top Button Boots are based on original antique button boots in museum collections and our own archive of historic footwear. They feature true historical functionality with a 9-button closure paired with cotton canvas uppers and French heels for a snazzy look.
Wear Manhattan button boots with late Victorian and Edwardian attire, be it historical, cottagecore, dark academia, or historybounding. Manhattans are accurate for the 1890s all the way through to about 1925.
You will need a button hook to easily close your boots. Button hooks are sold separately.
Materials & Sizing
- Uppers are high grade, soft calfskin leather with cotton canvas.
- Custom made French heels are 2 in / 5 cm high, and perfectly balanced for all-day comfort.
- 100% leather soles with sealer
- Lined with a leather collar and canvas lining.
- Ball buttons set on elastic.
- Shaft measures 6.5 in / 16.5 cm high
- Top circumference measures 10.5 in / 27 cm
- Ankle circumference measures approximately 10 in / 25.4 cm
- "B" width (average).
- Buttons can be moved in or out for tighter or looser fit through ankle and calf
- Runs true to size for most customers.
- Order a half-size larger for wide-width feet, or if you prefer your shoes to fit more loosely, or intend to wear with thicker stockings.
- A button hook is strongly recommended for ease of closure; sold separately
|100% Calf Leather, Cotton Canvas
|Pigskin leather, Cotton Canvas
|2 inch / 5.08 cm
|Designed in Reno, Nevada, USA
People's Republic of China
|Made in China