Primrose Women's 18th Century Shoes (Black/Pink)
Step back in time with the delicious Primrose 18th century shoes. This authentic embroidered satin design has been recreated in collaboration with The Bata Shoe Museum, capturing the look and feel of the original shoes from 1770s-1790s. Made on the Dunmore last and 2 inch / 5 cm heel, you can be sure that style doesn't mean sacrificing comfort.
The Primrose 18th century shoes are part of the "In Bloom" collection developed with the Bata Shoe Museum. Every pair of Primroses sold benefits this important collection and supports Bata in their study, outreach, and conservation.
Primrose does not come with 18th century shoe buckles. You may find our complete selection of 18th century shoe buckles in the accessories section. Please see our page on how to fit your buckles, or watch our shoe buckle fitting video for more information.
Though the antiques were made in silk, our shoes are made in a durable and cleanable polyester satin, the ideal choice for footwear built to last. Spritz your shoes with Shoe Brush and Polishing Cloth to keep them in good condition and looking swell.
Materials & Sizing
- Durable poly satin upper bound in petersham ribbon.
- 100% leather sole.
- Cotton canvas lining and insole with leather heel counter.
- Latchet closure sized for 1.25 inch 18th century shoe buckles
- Custom-made Italian heel crafted after original examples
- Heel Height - 2 inch / 5.08 cm
- Soft toe boxes create the correct historical silhouette
- Left and Right lasted for maximum comfort
- B width
- Runs true to size for most customers
|Polyester satin, embroidery, and ribbon
|Pigskin leather, textile
|2 inch / 5 cm
|Based on an original in the Bata Shoe Museum
|People's Republic of China
|Made in China